Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arathanar

Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter   Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:55 pm

--------------------------Application for Vindication-----------------------

Character Name: Arathanar
Class: Hunter
Raiding Main Spec/role: Survival (Replenishment, Ranged DPS)
Dual spec (optional): Beast Mastery (AoE Grinding)
Armory link: Here.

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
One Phoenix Forever is on the verge of collapse. If it holds, I might want to stay, but the overwhelming probability is that it will not, and I would like to try a new community. Several others are considering leaving OPF for the same reasons as I, and may be interested in Vindication.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
Karazhan (Full clear), Gruul's Lair (Full clear), Zul'Aman (Full clear), Serpentshrine Cavern, Malygos 10 (Full clear), Malygos 25 (Full clear), Naxxramas 10, Naxxramas 25 (Full clear), Sartharion 10 (Full clear, 1 drake), Sartharion 25 (Full clear, 2 drakes), Ulduar 10, Trial of the Crusader 10 (Full clear).

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
Yes, and cleared all Siege and Antechamber bosses, as well as Thorim and Hodir.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
The ability to see content. I don't really want loot for its own sake, but I really want to experience the fights, and see new instances.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
One Phoenix Forever, and my own bank alt guild, Stouthammer Expedition.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I like to think of myself as "The Hunter Who Doesn't Suck". I will always repair, buy supplies, and stock up before a raid. I also understand the difference between rotations and priorities. I am not afraid to take suggestions, but I am also not afraid to give them.

Okay, now that the generalized crap is over with, let's get specific. I am a Survival Hunter: I bring trash AoE, "leet deeps", and replenishment to a raid. Specifically, my 25-man buffed DPS is around 4.2k, though it has gone as high as 4.5k on immobile fights. My gear is mostly iLvl219, with a smidgen of iLvl 200 (yes, a blue or two) and several iLvl 226 and 232 pieces.

My professions are both gathering (mining and skinning), so I bring essentially nothing to the guild from there. I am, however, more than happy to provide mats for the guild bank. I have been considering switching to Leatherworking, and my decision will be greatly influenced by the need the guild has for such a position.

I do RP, though the vast majority of it is on forums and not in-game. As a sort of hobby, I'm writing a series of mock-up raids on Wowwiki for Cataclysm.

Lastly, I have slightly above-average knowledge of networking and computing, as well as the systems behind WoW. Generally, I can help fix problems that raid members might be having with connecting, if such problems arise.
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter   Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

If you're just joining the raid team for the time being, join our chat channel (/join vindication) and talk with Shaala about getting calendar raid invites. If/when you want to join the guild, talk with any of the officers (Me[Zydiahn], Arkturas, Shaala, and Vaeldara) for an invite. Make sure you check out our loot system (https://vindication.forumotion.net/raid-team-information-f2/loot-rules-epgp-t280.htm) as well.
Back to top Go down
vreinev

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter   Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 am

If you want help with your gems and gear wisper me in game (Aenderung) and I'll help you out a bit. Also I suggest running some heroics so that you can gear up some of your equipment. Hit me up in game and I'd be more than happy to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter   Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Arathanar, Survival Hunter
Page 1 of 1