Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixielu
Anonymous

mage application Empty
PostSubject: mage application   mage application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Character Name: Trixielu
Class: Mage
Raiding Main Spec/role: Arcane/DPS
Dual spec (optional): Frost
Armory link:

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? I wish to join Vindication and raid

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? Old world - through first 5 bosses of old Naxx, TBC - through Black Temple, WotLK - through 60% of heroic Ulduar, 100% 10 man Ulduar,

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? Yes, both.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. Raiding fun, with some laughs along the way. I enjoy heroics but miss raiding.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? Unpossible, until the guild disbanded. Trixielu is originally a Kirin Tor transfer.

Tell us a little about yourself. I am a good listener and can follow directions. I live and work on the West Coast so can make the weekday raid times. I enjoy honest, focused, fun players such as myself. Thank you for your kind consideration for membership.
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Your armory looks great, and I think you'll fit in just fine. Chat with me (Zydiahn), Vaeldara, Shaala, or Arkturas ingame and be sure to check out the loot rules (https://vindication.forumotion.net/raid-team-information-f2/loot-rules-epgp-t280.htm) as well.

Also be sure to make an account here so you can access the rest of our forums. Smile
Back to top Go down

mage application
Page 1 of 1