Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyo2

Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..) Empty
PostSubject: Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)   Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, yes, I know we come by the bucketloads now-a-days, but may as well give this a shot. Also, I know I am 'Cyo2' and not 'Cyo'. I had a mix-up when registering. >_> I'll live.

Character Name: Cyo
Class: Hunter
Raiding Main Spec/role: Survival.
Dual spec (optional): None.
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Cyo

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?

Well, I could do either. I could leave <The Keepers> to join <Vindication> if need be, but I could also just join the raid group. Up to you guys, as I don't really feel like RP'ing too much anymore. *shrug*

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?

Lets see.. I have done every old world raid and instance, I have done every raid in TBC also. (Mathirin's Old World Raids got me most of those done. Heh.) And I have done everything in WotLK up until ToC25 Anub.

I have gotten every boss down in normal ToC 10 and 25 except 25 anub. Every boss in Ulduar down. (Only up to Vezax on 25.) and all of Naxx down. (Both 10 and 25.) Although, my armory can't very well prove all of this, since Cyo was a shaman before I rerolled her a Hunter and she did all of her Ulduar and Naxx as a shaman. :S

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?

Yep. Cleared Ulduar10 and almost all of Ulduar25.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.

I've raided with Vindication a lot before (Namely the weekly ToC10+Ony10, and Rakaa's weekly Naxx10's way back when.) and I have nothing bad to say about this raiding group. I'd love to be a part of it if I can. It is exactly what I am looking for.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?

I have been on this server since day one under maaaaany names. I am an altoholic, and it gets the better of me. I have been in.. The Keepers, Acts of Reason, The Lionheart Company, Deus Invictus, GET SOME, The Eversong Tribe, The Riot, Ministry of the Luminous Hug, aaaand.. several other RP guilds I can't put my finger on. Yeah, it's a lot, although this is over the time of an entire year, and the entire course of Wyrmrest's life. Only Deus Invictus and GET SOME were raiding guilds. I still have an alt in Deus Invictus for playing with friends in the guild, but the leader of GET SOME had quit the game and the guild disbanded quite quickly. :3

Tell us a little about yourself.

Well.. Ah'm a grim, bloodeh' fabl- oh, wait .. Well, I'm 24 and stuck on bed rest since February due to IRL medical issues. Not much besides that. I have a generally good, up-beat attitude. I don't take much anything seriously (politically inaccurate jokes, for instance!) as.. well, this is the internet! I know when to keep my mouth shut and how to keep my temper. That being said, I do get upset. Not EASILY, but I do not enjoy it when people constantly push my buttons and mock me. ._. I can pull about 5.3-5.4k DPS, raid buffed. I know a few people in the guild can vouch for me, who I have raided with, in Vindication. I know how my class works. I know how to gear. I know how to spec. It's easy stuff! .. Aaaand, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Arnen

Arnen

PostSubject: Re: Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)   Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 am

I raided with Cyo a bit back when she was a shammy; I can vouch for her!

...Also, Cyo2... CO2... harr, yer carbon dioxide >_> <_<
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

PostSubject: Re: Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)   Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Please contact me in-game (Shaala / Whillwynn).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)   Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyo - Survival Hunter (Yes, another survival hunter..)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindication :: Welcome to Vindication :: Recruitment-
Jump to: