Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application-- Agrenn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrenn

Application-- Agrenn Empty
PostSubject: Application-- Agrenn   Application-- Agrenn EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Character Name: Agrenn
Class: Warrior
Raiding Main Spec/role: Arms
Dual spec (optional): Protection
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Agrenn

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
I would like to join the guild.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? I did little in the way of old world raiding, having joined WoW late into TBC, but I was able to experience TBC raids up to and including Black Temple. Most of my experience, however, is with WotLK raids up to Ulduar.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? Yes, I've done Ulduar 10 up to Auriaya. I usually pull ~3.2 - 3.5k dps, despite my gear limitations.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
I am looking for a group of laid-back, skillful players who take their game time seriously, but not themselves. I also have limited time to raid during the week, but Vindication's schedule is very compatible in that regard. I consider myself friendly, knowledgeable, skillful, and dependable, and would like to join the company of similar players.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I rerolled fresh on WA a few months ago, but have been reluctant to join a guild. I am very independent and enjoy the challenge of doing things on my own. That being said, however, I also very much enjoy and value the teamwork that comes with being a member of a raid.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I PvE as Arms, but PvP as Protection. I know it's backwards, but I excel at, and enjoy, the unconventional. I also appreciate the rich RP environment on this server, and do my best to participate when and where I can.

Thank you for considering my application.
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

Application-- Agrenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-- Agrenn   Application-- Agrenn EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't believe we have any main-spec DPS warriors at all at the moment, and trauma makes this feral druid very happy, so chat with me (Zydiahn), Shaala, Vaeldara, or Arkturas ingame.
Back to top Go down

Application-- Agrenn
Page 1 of 1