Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morlaibh
Anonymous

Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter Empty
PostSubject: Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter   Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Character Name:Morlaibhe
Class:Hunter
Raiding Main Spec/role: Depends on the fight could go as surv or mm
Dual spec (optional): Surv/MM
Armory link:

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
Both i would say

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
Started playing around 2 years ago so did not get to experience those 40 man raids. However i did experience BC raids up till sunwell. Have done everything in wotlk exept Togc25 and some bosses of togc10.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
Both

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
Going be honest, am looking for both gear and experience to better my dps. However i am not a loot whore i do sometimes pass for other people and i only take items that will actually increase my dps even if that other item is a lvl 245 upgrade.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
Eternity is on the verge of disbanding would not want to be guild-less when that happens. The guild leader and the raid leader both left the server.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Was born in Az, real name is Ryan. Am 17 currently a senior at my highschool.
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter   Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Morlaibhe Mm/surv hunter
Page 1 of 1