Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echodra, the Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhron

Echodra, the Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Echodra, the Elemental Shaman   Echodra, the Elemental Shaman EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Character Name: Echodra
Class: Shaman
Raiding Main Spec/role: Elemental
Dual spec (optional): Restoration
Armory link: Here be dragons. Here be more of them since I'll be making reference to this.

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
Looking to see what the PVE action is on this side of the server. And venture into the happening jous of raiding as a Ranged or off-heals as opposed to a melee/off tank. Since Echodra isn't in a guild I thought I'd see what I can do about that.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
With my main I've raided plenty. clearing most of the content in TBC and almost everything up to current in Wrath. I've experienced some older raids when they were no longer favoured by major guilds as well (I.E, Naxxramas back when the Horseman fight averaged between a minor inconvience and AWHILE with EIGHT tanks).

Here's a list if that text doesn't do any justice.

After they sold out
::Warcraft Classic::
Onyxia's Lair
Molten Core
Naxxramas, up to Four Hoursemen

Before it was cool
::The Burning Crusade::
Karazhan
Zul'Aman
Magtheridon's Coffee Shop
Gruul's Lair
Black Temple
Mount Hyjal

::Wrath of the Lich King::
Naxxramas 10/25, but I haven't killed Kel'Thuzad on 25
Sarth 10/25. +1 each
Malygos 10/25 up to, wait...
Ulduar 10/25 Up to General Verax (10) and Hodir (25)
Onyxia's Lair 2.0 10/25 Not even going to joke.
Trial of the Champion 10/25, cleared both. Nothing ventured in Heroic

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
Yes. Yes I have.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
To be frank, I'm looking to raid casually on my shaman and haven't found a place to put her safely.

I don't raid for progression, nevermind Wyrmrest Accord is the bottom of the barrel worldwide because we have so few guilds doing it srsly. I raid for the pure enjoyment of talking with people while I piss away more time. I approach everything with a casual touch and get what needs to be done when it might need to be.

That being said I'm not a fan of meritocracy in WoW, or the pseudoserious attitude it brings. I don't like people groaning after the 3rd wipe on an unattempted boss (unless we got it to, like, 3%) and I'm not a good fan of most, if not all loot drama. One or two of these aren't bad on their own, but all three seem common among raiders on other servers, the concept of a the game being fun, or pixels looking good, lost on them.

That's my blah. Sorry if it's rather blogstandard.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
Alliance side I was in Order of the Lion for a short bit before leaving after the guild leader decided to change the guild's [RP] focus. After that was a group named Sky Wolves, and to sum up the facepalm-kind-of-funny drama from there "Guild Leader: I can't believe the Scarlet Monestary allows black people!"

On the Horde-side my main was in Instinct, then Stormrise Warband, and now Rising Moon. I cannot say I was too influential in the previous two guilds due to being in the first for a relatively short time and passive aggressive infighting with the guild structure (not the members).

Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a 20 year old loser of a college student who draws. I once had dreadlocks

Edit: Derp
Back to top Go down
Vaeldara

Vaeldara

PostSubject: Re: Echodra, the Elemental Shaman   Echodra, the Elemental Shaman EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm

It sounds like you have done a good deal and hare pretty expirianced in raiding. Now Vindication is marked as progression but we are vary casual in our own way of taking care of raids and such.

If you have read over a few of the rules on our site and are still intrested feel free to send myself Yarane, Shaala or Arkturas a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

PostSubject: Re: Echodra, the Elemental Shaman   Echodra, the Elemental Shaman EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

If you have read over a few of the rules on our site and are still intrested feel free to send myself Yarane, Shaala or Arkturas a whisper.

You're forgetting someone, Vael. >.>

Though granted, I haven't been really active in officer-type duties yet. Still trying to get a feel for what I'm needed for and what I can/cannot do without consulting Yar or other officers first.
Back to top Go down
Vaeldara

Vaeldara

PostSubject: Re: Echodra, the Elemental Shaman   Echodra, the Elemental Shaman EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

*fails* THATS RIGHT! I knew I forgot someone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echodra, the Elemental Shaman   Echodra, the Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Echodra, the Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1