Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuriah
Anonymous

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Character Name:

Xuriah

Class:

Shaman

Raiding Main Spec/role:

Restoration

Dual spec (optional):

Elemental

Armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Xuriah

Professions:

Elixir Mastery: 450 (Missing about three vanilla elixirs/flasks.)
First Aid: 450

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?

I would prefer to join the guild as well as the raid team. While I can appreciate not being in the guild and raiding, it seems more appropriate in my mind that if I am going to raid with the guild I should be a part of it as well.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?

Vanilla: I have completed everything both indoor and outdoor bosses alike, up to and including Naxx prior to the release of The Burning Crusade.

The Burning Crusade: I have completed every outdoor and indoor boss, up to and including the blinding Sunwell Plateau. Our Kil'Jaden kill came just after the Brutalis nerf, as we had been stuck on M'uru for a while. Though about two weeks prior to 3.0 we voted to prepare for WoTLK and take a well needed guild meet and greet vacation. Resuming our regular raid hours once we had enough people to 80.

Wrath of the Lich King: I have completed every instance, and several heroic modes, available currently.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?

I have entered and defeated every boss in Ulduar with, save many attempts but no kills on Algalon.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.

I am looking for a group of people that can handle the pressure of progression without nerdraging and dramatizing issues. I want to be around people who can be relaxed with one another and still get down to business. I would appreciate a raid composition that can handle quickly moving through trash to allot more time on the actual boss progression. Nothing annoys me more than 10 minutes between pulls on trash and then people taking 20 minutes to come back from a corpse run to prepare for the next boss pull. I honestly want to be around a group of raiders that trust each other with their lives, so to speak. Take time to run heroics or BG's or whatever with each other to learn their playstyles so they know what to expect, or can anticipate what each other's automatic reaction to situations will be. Situational awareness is a must in my opinion.

As I told Shaala, I do not mind switching spec's, though in the past I have had to swap between my Shadow/Disc priest and my Elemental/Restoration Shaman. My Shaman is my main, and I would like it to remain as such. I have no qualms about switching for the benefit of the raid, but in the same respect if it is something that can be done as my Shaman, that is how I would like it to remain.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?

I was a founding member/officer of Dark Favor, which is no longer a guild. I am a realm and faction transfer, and I have yet to find a guild home on Wyrmrest Accord. I have six (6) 80's, and a few other lower levels.

Tell us a little about yourself.

I am a 34 year old Tribal Gaming Enforcement Agent, and amazingly enough.. I love my job. I work 4 days a week with Thursday, Friday, Saturday off. I am "usually" off work at 5 PM PST, and recently bought a house four blocks from my job. I hate commuting. I am a Southern Native American female that loves guns, my truck, and my black lab. Outside of the World of Warcraft I play in a women's pool league, participate in contest dancing (Pow Wows), and spend a lot of time at the gun range with my brother. He has some strange notion that the zombies will come in 2012 so he is making sure I am well prepared. Other than that, I am easy to get along with and always willing to help if I can.

Oh, and it's always Gaaletria's fault because Shaala said so.
Back to top Go down
Aleyira

Aleyira

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 am

Quote :
Oh, and it's always Gaaletria's fault because Shaala said so.

WAT!?

If we're going on that route you have to add:

Ark Hates us
Shaala Hates us

(poor Gaal...my little broken protadin wannabe)

btw- Dark Favor from SoE? Ale's also from SoE, the last guild I was in there prior to my transfer was Exodus, alliance side!
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1