Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theylon - D. Shaman Healer/enhance offspec

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theylon

Theylon - D. Shaman Healer/enhance offspec Empty
PostSubject: Theylon - D. Shaman Healer/enhance offspec   Theylon - D. Shaman Healer/enhance offspec EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Character Name: Theylon

Class:Shaman

Raiding Main Spec/role: Healer

Dual spec (optional): Enhance DPS (used mainly for soloing but if needed i would be able to adjust to raiding with it again)

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&cn=Theylon

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? I am fully willing to join Vindication the guild as well as your raid team. I was previously in the Guild Exodus on good standing since their creation serving them through multiple realm firsts as well as heavy constant pushing up through ulduar and ToC as well as some of ICC. (( more about this in "a little bout yourself" ))

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? EVERYTHING...you name it Ive raided it.. from Hogger on lvl 1 alts... to even ICC up to Saurfang..even when i was horde side i ended up raiding towns and faction bosses just for the hell of it..ToC and ICC however started Guild drama and i wouldnt have any part of it thus it forced me to take a break from WoW back in january. I have no problems sitting out for healers or dps that are better suited for fights as well (seeing as i did it for both HM Anubarak and "mr stary night" in ulduars realm first (which started the drama in guild because they wouldn't go back to let the others who didn't take them down...get the achievements for it...but that's old stuff.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? yes ... and beaten it all, i have the mounts to prove it save for 2 10 man HMS which we never got around to due to the constant push for progression.. (( iron dwarf medium rare and smell of saronite for my rusted proto ))

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. After constantly pushing and always spending more time bitching at eachother to 'be the best' as Exodus was, I am hopefully looking for a more laid back casual raiding scene than the 5 nights a week we pushed for 4 hours a day. I just want to have fun in raiding and on this new server more than anything and that i hope i will aquire it here.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I am a Transfer from Horde side Shadow Council where EXODUS was king...recently guild drama has destroyed the guild and gladly i got out before it tore me an ulcer lol. I took a break from WoW back in January when it all started....they then proceeded to take down the Lich King...i applauded them...and then they disbanded and are now called (the 10 man guild of theirs or alts or somethign) pete's chicken and waffles.

Tell us a little about yourself. i am a very laid back and perverted sort that would bend over backwards to help his friends and loved ones and ask for nothing in return... i do have random cycling of my internet from time to time and thus got labeled "the random disconnect" by Exodus back in the day. Im also an artist and do comics from time to time as seen in EXODUS ADVENTURES back when Remius (an old friend from there) and i thought it would be funny to put our raiding "good ups" into comedic standings. I am an adult so that much is apparent and do not mind farming for a few hours to acquire the items i am needed in order to get "BIS" items made crafted or acquired..... oh ... and i also at random times spout off scenarios which make no sense and have no recollection what so ever to the ....do you know what suck the heads mean?.. i mean its nothing dirty or anything, but me and Keith were down here once in April..and we met this girl......sorry yeah i play l4d and other steam games too occasionally. lol
Back to top Go down

Theylon - D. Shaman Healer/enhance offspec
Page 1 of 1