Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App for elemental shammy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
familyma
Anonymous

App for elemental shammy Empty
PostSubject: App for elemental shammy   App for elemental shammy EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Character Name:Lochia
Class:Shaman
Raiding Main Spec/role:Elemental
Dual spec (optional):Resto
Armory link (Armory was down Sad

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? Most defiantly

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? All of Nax and Most of Uldar

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?yes both

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. Progression, but to have a good time if you are not having fun what is the point of playing Smile

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I am currently not in a guild, because I play with friends who are in your guild

Tell us a little about yourself. I love to play, but my work schedule can be a little unpredictable, but on my nights off I can stay up as late as needed Smile

references: Pamelois and skagx
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

App for elemental shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for elemental shammy   App for elemental shammy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Please whisper me in-game, I'd like to have a chat with you regarding your application. I'm usually on Shaala / Whillwynn / Arhpos / Ellarya.
Back to top Go down

App for elemental shammy
Page 1 of 1