Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage - Artemicon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemico
Anonymous

Mage - Artemicon Empty
PostSubject: Mage - Artemicon   Mage - Artemicon EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Character Name: Artemicon
Class: Mage
Raiding Main Spec/role: frost (hoping patch 3.3 will help push frost dps up if not, im willing to respec)
Dual spec (optional): Frost for questing and soloing
Armory link:

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
I am not currently in a guild and would like to join if possible. Barring that any raiding done would be nice.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
Sadly not much if anything, as Ive pretty much soloed myself up to 80. And the previous guild I was in didnt raid much (only once actually, Zul'Gurub)

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
Ive done every Northrend heroic but no raids. Did arachnid quarter of Naxx tho.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
Of course there is the gear, cant forget that, being a completest I love the idea of having full armor sets and having just really great items.

But also I want to gain experience raiding. Ive been playing this game for some time but have yet to have gone into any serious raiding. I always see vids on youtube or hear podcasts about them. They seem both fun as well as challenging and I've always wanted to try them first hand.

There's is also the case of finding a cool group of people with which to have a good time, have our laughs, and then just as quickly get serious and fight like we mean it.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
I transferred from Borean Tundra and upon reaching lvl 68 joined a guild here in Wyrmrest, however the guild soon got stagnant and dramatic, most of the guild members left, and in the end so did I.

Tell us a little about yourself.
While im not new to MMO games I have yet to experience any "endgame" content. However I am a fast learner eager to try and to improve. Im like to to try new things on my own but im not one to turn down sensible advice or refuse to admit im wrong.
Back to top Go down

Mage - Artemicon
Page 1 of 1