Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Verin's Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verin

Verin's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Verin's Application!   Verin's Application! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 am

--------------------------Application for Vindication-----------------------

Character Name: Verin.
Class: Survival Hunter.
Raiding Main Spec/role: DPS, CC, Kiting what ever you want me to.
Dual spec (optional): Hell no I don't believe in a dual spec for a hunter.
Armory link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Verin

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team? I am wanting to leave my guild so I can get to know a new raiding guild instead of just some tag along merc. I like to make friends if you know what I mean.

What have you raided? I have raided ever instance other than Totgc and only a bit of Uldaur but I learn fast.

Have you entered Ulduar? Yes I have. I have been only up to Kologarn.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. I am looking for raid progression and I want to have fun doing it. I want to make friends and meet new people while kicking some ass in raids.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I will be a former Dragons of Azeroth if you let me join your guild. I was the raid leader of their guild but the raiding has died out so I need a break from being a leader. I want to be a maggot again. lol!

Tell us a little about yourself. I am a laid back person who sometimes likes to take charge of things. I get embarrased easily and I hate that. I am very friendly but I get angry easily do to the fact that I am quiting smokeing. What else can I say really? Why not just whisper me or hang out with me and find out? You might like me you might hate me but what are first chances for? I hope to talk to you soon tongue
Back to top Go down
Vaeldara

Vaeldara

Verin's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verin's Application!   Verin's Application! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

I have read over your app and if you have a chance when your online would love to chat with you. if I am around I would be on Vaeldara/ ELliy/ or Avladrin.

However better names to go to our Shaala or Arkturas
Back to top Go down

Verin's Application!
Page 1 of 1