Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valgores recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valgore

Valgores recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Valgores recruitment   Valgores recruitment EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Character Name: Valgore
Class: Death Knight
Raiding Main Spec/role: Blood (dps)
Dual spec (optional): None yet but tanking if I do get it
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Valgore

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?

I wish to join the guild and raid with them in a raiding team

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?

I used to be the leader of a BC raiding guild back on Kirin Tor and I have raided alot inWrath of the Lich King from 10man naxx all the way to 25man ulduar on my paladin main on KT

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?

Yes

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.

I am looking for basically a bunch of people and friends coming together to have fun together because in the end that's what raiding is about haha! Gear is just a bonus

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?

Valgore is a transfer from KT back when he was level 73 but at the moment I am apart of Shapers of Destiny which is a raid/friends guild

Tell us a little about yourself.

I am 22 and from Ontario, Canada. I own my own buisness which is not doing so hot right now so I have alot of free time on my hands so my schedule is mostly always open for raiding.
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Valgores recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valgores recruitment   Valgores recruitment EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm

You're wearing greens. And quest reward blues.

Thanks for your interest, but we're looking for applicants that can pull their weight in the content we raid. I'm afraid your gear is not where it needs to be for our needs.
Back to top Go down

Valgores recruitment
Page 1 of 1