Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisiann
Anonymous

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: recruitment   recruitment EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Character Name:Alisianna
Class:priest
Raiding Main Spec/role:holy
Dual spec (optional):shadow
Armory link:

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?I am wanting to join the guild.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?I've raiding almost everything pre BC, up to Sunwell and BT in TBC, and I've done most of all the raids in WoLK

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?yes

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
I'm looking for a low drama, no nonsense, good team work raiding guild. I enjoy having fun when I'm raiding, at the same time making progress. I've been holy raid spec healer for a very long time and would like to give a shot at some shadow dps. I've got a set going, but could probably use some more help on the rotation. I have not found one that works well yet.
What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?I came here originally as a transfer from MG. I've been in FistofChaos, Eternity, Nu Aquisitions and some other non raiding guilds.

Tell us a little about yourself. I am a single mother of two little boys 10 and 8. I am always ready and dependable for a raid should I be called upon. I'm really laid back and love having fun. Major civil war history freak. i tend to be really quiet at first but get me talking and your in trouble =p! I'm always willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruitment   recruitment EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I believe we've got enough healers at the moment (Though there'll likely be occasional moments when we need an extra healer to fill up an empty spot), but we definitely could use more ranged, so we'd be glad to take you as shadow. Contact me (Zydiahn), Shaala, Vaeldara, or Arkturas ingame.
Back to top Go down

recruitment
Page 1 of 1