Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atoxiel

Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!) Empty
PostSubject: Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!)   Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Character Name: Atoxiel

Class: Warlock

Raiding Main Spec/role: Currently Destruction (without Improved Soul Leech), but planning to swap to Affliction come 3.3.

Dual spec (optional): My second spec is PvP Affliction for the moment, but if a certain night calls for something particular (Demonology for Demonic Pact, a Destruction spec that includes Replenishment) I don't mind respeccing; I don't PvP very often at all anymore.

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Atoxiel

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? I'm looking to join the raid group without leaving my current guild, with whom I am quite enamored.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? In Vanilla, I cleared everything prior to Naxx-40 while it was still relevant; in BC I cleared everything below Sunwell, including timed Zul'aman, (though Black Temple and Mount Hyjal were only partially cleared before 3.0's significant nerfs); In Wrath, I've cleared everything non-hard mode so far, done a few Ulduar hard modes, and made attempts at ToGC in both 10 and 25-man.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? I have.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. I want progression in a friendly environment, with the latter being more important. Being a hair behind the curve is a small price to pay for a comfortable setting.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I am a recent transfer from Feathermoon, and am a member of Covenant here on WA.

A little about me. I've been playing (and raiding as) a warlock for most of the 5+ years I've been playing WoW. I've raided competitively with every spec (though Affliction has always been my preference), and don't mind slipping a bit outside the comfort zone to bring 110%. (I.E.: Tanking Twin Emperors, Leotheras, kiting striders on Lady Vashj, etc.) I I have a sense of humor in every setting, but am capable of cracking down and focusing when it's necessary. I keep up with current theorycraft and min/max in just about every way to keep at the peak of performance. I'm punctual and prepared for every raid.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Very Happy

Edit: Since I realized (belatedly) that I have the bad habit of logging off in the wrong gear all the damn time, my self-buffed stats are 2800 spellpower, 29% crit, 18% haste and hit-capped with just a draenei.
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!)   Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Atoxiel - Destruction warlock (Updated!)
Page 1 of 1