Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App to join raids with my warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krov
Anonymous

App to join raids with my warlock Empty
PostSubject: App to join raids with my warlock   App to join raids with my warlock EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Character Name:Krovikian
Class:Warlock
Raiding Main Spec/role:Demon if no shamans
Dual spec (optional):Destro if shamans in the group
Armory link:

**Side Note** Character is only a few weeks into 80. My prot pali is my main raiding character. Looking to get my lock on more raids since my prot can only get upgrades from TOTC raids and higher. Prots name is Kaislyn 2524 gear score

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?Raid team

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?I have raided everything WoLK least once. I have lead Ulduar, Ony, ToTC, OS (between my 80 pali tank and this lock). also i have raided most of the old world and BC raid content

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?yes and have been leader

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. To know/explain the fights good enough to raid lead and to progress through raid content with my lock

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? Currently a member of Knights of the Heart
Back to top Go down
Zydiahn

Zydiahn

App to join raids with my warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: App to join raids with my warlock   App to join raids with my warlock EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Since you're just joining the raid team, /join vindication so members of the guild can easily chat with you. You may also want to talk with Shaala when you see him on, since he's been running most of the raids lately.

Your gear is (understandably, since your lock is a fairly fresh 80) a bit mediocre for current content raids, but if you're a good warlock, you should still be able to be a decent contributing DPSer.
Back to top Go down

App to join raids with my warlock
Page 1 of 1