Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salv, Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salvholy
Anonymous

Salv, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Salv, Holy Paladin   Salv, Holy Paladin EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

--------------------------Application for Vindication-----------------------

Character Name: Salv
Class: Paladin
Raiding Main Spec/role: Holy
Dual spec (optional): Holy
Armory link:
Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
I would like to join the guild.
What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
I have raidied and cleared ALL BC and WotLK content thus far
Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
yes.
What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
I am looking for a group that goes in and goes through the content without major wait times and a lot of nonsense but at the same time can get stuff done while having fun.
What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
i have been in nu aquisitions, fistofchaos, and eternity.
Tell us a little about yourself.[/color]
I'm 19. i know all the raids. i am not immature for my age. i have a son and i love football. I have been holy since the day BC started because i was horde and pallies werent around for horde until then. i will not respec. just so you know. i have been in 3 of the top 75 guild serverwide and i am proud of that. i always try new healing rotations and gemming to optimize my healing as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vaeldara

Vaeldara

Salv, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salv, Holy Paladin   Salv, Holy Paladin EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:26 pm

You sound like a nice guy and looks to know your stuff however I regret to inform you that unless you are willing to go Main spec ret. we are full on healers.

It is up to you to tell Either myself or another officer know what it is you could do however sadly we are completely full on healers at this time.
Back to top Go down

Salv, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1