Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saethe

Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin- Empty
PostSubject: Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin-   Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm

--------------------------Application for Vindication-----------------------

Character Name: (Saethe) Saethaiel Stevenis Yungedictus
Class: Paladin (Draenei)
Raiding Main Spec/role: Any
Dual spec (optional): Any
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Saethe

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?
As a guild.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)?
Raided Old World as healer, BC as healer and Ret, WoTLK as all three specs.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)?
Tanked and downed Yogg in 10, Freya and Mimi left in 25

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.
Progression, fun, to be on the edge, to see the new sites, to experience the boss encouters, to pull off a team effort. I like when a guild is successful as a whole, it pays off.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer?
I am a transfer, I was an officer in To Be Continued on a PVE Server, named Baelgun.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I can play, and am geared, for all three specs. I don't necessarily tie myself down to one, as Paladins are so variable, and being stuck with one or two is a crime. I am 22 years old, in the Air Force, and married. I have maintanked, main healed, and pulled highest DPS on various raids, including all of WoTLK, and up to SSC on BC. Can't remember for Vanilla lol
The guild I left, that I still have my alt in, was good personality wise. I feel they didn't want to progress enough, or that perhaps I was held back in progression. I also wanted to refresh my RP experience, and purposefully found an interactive, fun, RP server. I am ready to settle down on an RP server, and ready to help with whatever role may be required.

Gear Progression, according to Gear level:
Holy<Protection<Retribution

I am not currently specced Ret, because, everyone has enough DPS anyway. I am most experienced playing Ret, but feel antsy with other tanks, so I usually end up tanking, because I generally have better knowledge of Paladin tanking. I have healed here and there for a long time, and honestly, is something I am interested in doing mostly. This of course, is up to the needs of the guild, so I have built gear accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Arkturas

Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin-   Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin- EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 am

Give one of the officers a poke in game. We would likely take you on as Ret.
Back to top Go down

Saethe -Experienced, "Swiss Army" Paladin-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindication :: Welcome to Vindication :: Recruitment-
Jump to: