Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luciandar, Death Knight, DPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciandar

Luciandar, Death Knight, DPS Empty
PostSubject: Luciandar, Death Knight, DPS   Luciandar, Death Knight, DPS EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Character Name: Luciandar
Class: Death Knight
Raiding Main Spec/role: 17/0/54 Unholy DPS
Dual spec (optional): Currently dual specced for frost dps...last guild didnt have a enhance shammy and wanted it for Imp Icy Talons

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Luciandar

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? Both

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?) Vanilla WoW: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx up to KT (we never downed him), TBC: Kara, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, BT, Wrath: Naxx 10 and 25, Ulduar10 and 25, ToC10 and 25 (never had a strong enough guild since Wrath to even attempt TotGC) The Vanilla wow and BC raid days were done with my Pally.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? Yes

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. Looking for a group of like minded people I can get along and play this game with. Progression...Arthas is the goal..preferably before cataclysm hits. im a outspoken blunt person and need to be surrounded with folks with similar traits who can accept and give some criticism so that we may all progress

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I transferred here with a couple of friends who started a guild here. Aqualis Dementia. Our guild had imploded at the time so we were lookin to make a fresh start..Aqualis Dementia didnt work out, so from there we joined Nay I wont join ye guild. When their GM left WoW it imploded so we found ourselves in Eternity. Eternitys leaders cut bait and transferred off server leaving the guild to someone else. we quickly found ourselves at odds with those people and over the course of a few days half the guild had left including me. Some of those folks are now in Vindication

Tell us a little about yourself. The names Ash, im a project manager for a Fire protection company and I have played wow since launch, raided every scrap of content WoW has offered with success. I used to be the GM of Vengeance on Argent Dawn in Vanilla WoW we were the top guild on that server until the burning crusades released. Im blunt straightforward can give and accept criticism with ease and im always on the lookout to improve my toons performance. If there anything else anyone needs to know please ask im pretty open

thanks for reading this rabble, perhaps I will hear from someone soon
Back to top Go down

Luciandar, Death Knight, DPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindication :: Welcome to Vindication :: Recruitment-
Jump to: