Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riyen - Shadow Priest (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riyen

Riyen - Shadow Priest (again) Empty
PostSubject: Riyen - Shadow Priest (again)   Riyen - Shadow Priest (again) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Character Name: Riyen
Class:
Priest
Raiding Main Spec/role: Shadow PVE
Dual spec (optional): Shadow PVP or Disc PVP
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest%20Accord&n=Riyen

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)? I'm open to either, really. Last time I was apart of Vindication I was in the guild and would probably prefer to join the guild once more, provided I was allowed to rejoin.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? I've done old world content up to Naxx, TBC to Sunwell, and all Wrath content to date - sans successfully downing TOGC 10/25.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? Been to Yogg with Vindication. I haven't really done 10 mans since my last time in Vindication. I never have downed Yogg10, but I have done all other 10 man content in the game.
In Instinct, I cleared all of Ulduar 25, including Yogg and several hardmodes.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest. I'm not really sure anymore. I'd like to raid with my friends, but they are all spread out throughout the server. Vindication is the group I used to run with and the good times I had generally outweighed the bad. I'd like to progress and have fun. Raiding can be stressful, but I think my last few months have really strengthen my ability to be patient with people in a raid environment; something I was lacking the first time around.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? I've been a part of quite a few guilds. I started there in the Keepers...led it for a while under Tinkspock before making a departure to Horde. I spent some time on the Horde and raided on my holy paladin - Etharian. I raided there with Stormrise Warband and a few other, small groups that I can't really recall. I briefly joined Instinct before quitting that character. I came back and leveled Riyen and Tinkerspink on Alliance (the latter being my rogue, now Tyrinita). I ran with Deus Invictus before joining Vindication. My time with Vindication was short lived and we know what happened there...but I can assure it wouldn't happen again. Anyhow, after leaving Vindication from the issues I had with Yar, I went to the Horde again. Yarane and I settled our issues - I think. On Horde, some friends convinced me to start Get Some. I did and it didn't last - they left the server. Once again guildless, I joined up with Instinct and raided there for a few months. I found myself extremely unhappy and came back to Alliance to be with my friend and whatnot - I joined Eternity, but it appears that guild is now falling apart, too. So here I am...not sure where I'm going or which direction I'm headed. I'd like to stay on this server, but I do not wish to join some of the other raiding guilds. Vindication is the only guild I can really see myself raiding with in 25s longterm, here.

Tell us a little about yourself. I'm not really sure what to say. I can be extremely kind and helpful, but I do get frustrated. I've learned I need to just step away and vent to a friend if that arises; not lash out as I have done in the past. I think that, if things don't really work on with raiding here, I may look to server transfer. Wyrmrest is my home, but I feel as thought I've exhausted my raiding options.

On a raiding scene, I do competitive DPS and am not big about loot. It's always nice when I get it, but I'd rather be around to do the content. If I can compete with DPS, my gear is likely fine. In a raiding environment I can pull upwards to 5.8k DPS maximum. That's pretty good for a shadow priest, I think. With the buffs shadow priests are getting in 3.3, I should be able to pull upwards to 6.5k DPS or more in a raiding environment.

I am pretty laid back and would like it another shot with Vindication. If I am re-accepted into the guild, I'd like a chance to prove myself again. Thanks really all I can do.
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Riyen - Shadow Priest (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riyen - Shadow Priest (again)   Riyen - Shadow Priest (again) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Please contact me in-game (Shaala / Whillwynn).
Back to top Go down

Riyen - Shadow Priest (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindication :: Welcome to Vindication :: Recruitment-
Jump to: