Vindication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mishari, 80 Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishari

Mishari, 80 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Mishari, 80 Warrior   Mishari, 80 Warrior EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Character Name: Mishari
Class: Warrior
Raiding Main Spec/role: Arms.
Dual spec (optional): Arms PvP/Prot. I have an exceptional prot set (what I was using the last year). If the guild has no need for me being a back up tank, I'd use the dual spec for PvP Arms.
Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Mishari

Are you wanting to join Vindication the guild? Or just the raid team (without leaving your current guild)?: The guild.

What have you raided (old world? TBC? WotLK?)? Yes. Killed Illidan, did not do Sunwell. Have experience up to General in Ulduar, and through ToC. Haven't done ToGC.

Have you entered Ulduar (10 or 25)? Yes.

What are you looking for in a raid group/raiding? Be honest.: A good, loyal raiding team. Organization is important to me, and also an atmosphere of teamwork instead of constant complaining. I made a big chance faction changing and I'll do about anything to avoid going back to that type of raid environment. I just want a nice raid atmosphere.

What guilds were you a member of on WA, or are you a transfer? Instinct.

Tell us a little about yourself.: Well I started out on Terokkar, where I played a resto shaman for about a year. My friends and the guild we were in decided to server transfer to Shandris, where I spent another two years. I took a break from the game, brought this Warrior out of storage, and transferred it and it alone here to WRA. I'm an experienced player and was just looking for a new start, which is also why I decided to faction chance. Totally new to the alliance. I've been tanking mostly, and like I said have a nice set, but I'm applying as dps. My dps set needs a little work, but gear is easy enough to get, and I do know the strategies for all current content. Anyway, I honestly feel I have a lot to bring to any guild or raid, both in attitude and skill. Hope to hear back from you all.
Back to top Go down
Shaala

Shaala

Mishari, 80 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishari, 80 Warrior   Mishari, 80 Warrior EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 am

Hiya!

I just went over your application... we don't have any DPS warriors on our 25-man roster currently, and I think our melee DPS would be appreciative of one. So in terms of need, I'd say we're definitely interested. And with Icecrown coming soon, we're definitely looking for some consistent, loyal raiders to join the crew.

I'd love to have a chat with you in-game... Feel free to drop me a whisper whenever you see me online (Shaala, Whillwynn, Arhpos or Ellarya).
Back to top Go down

Mishari, 80 Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindication :: Welcome to Vindication :: Recruitment-
Jump to: